- Microsoft Power BI practitioner
- Data Visualization
- Creation of custom DAX fields
- Data Modelling
- Capable of authoring complex SQL/MySQL
- Basic knowledge of descriptive statistics to evaluate new data sources
- Basic knowledge of using GIT/Bit Bucket for version control.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Deployment pipelines.
- A practitioner with using Dev Ops (work item tracking, source code control, and deployment pipelines.)
- Excellent within Microsoft Office and has an eye to create visually pleasing data on all dashboards
- Translate technical requirements into visually appealing and user-friendly, dashboards in Power BI
- Allow users regardless of Power BI expertise to easily search and view dashboards
- Coordinate with a multitude of different departments to maintain dashboard usage and data from varying reports of ever-changing data
- Create Power BI dashboards that enable operational leaders to have high quality, fact-based discussions and make analytically driven decisions
- Provide source code and unlimited data rights for the dashboard framework