Virtelligence is seeking Senior Digital Marketing/ SEO/ Content Writing Specialists with strong digital marketing, SEO, and creative writing aptitude. You will be responsible for researching, writing, and producing marketing content to aggressive growth objectives in the SaaS and IT Consulting Markets. The successful candidate will craft highly compelling content that describes value proposition, market positioning, and competitive advantages while meeting stringent deadlines. The individual must be extremely detail-oriented and strive for zero-tolerance in meeting quality objectives and deadlines.
- Develop and implement content marketing campaigns to increase social sharing and organic traffic. Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media
- Content Development - Create and edit content, ad copy, newsletter articles, promotional text, and creative concepts for marketing deliverables. Produce product and promotional copy for original ads, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes. Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends. Educate fellow team members on SEO strategies and best practices.
- Execute & Manage Campaigns. Identify and execute campaign management tactics daily across multiple campaign types (e.g. search, social, display, video, remarketing) including—but not limited to—account structure, settings, keywords, creative, bidding, landing pages, A/B testing, tracking, and analysis.
- Learn target markets, product features & benefits
- Learn competitive landscape to refine positioning and messaging
- Develop and Manage lead generation thru online & social media advertising,
- Develop and Manage digital marketing activities including content marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and more.
- Improve lead conversion thru nurturing and help create marketing collateral for website, whitepapers, datasheets, etc.
- Create and execute outbound/ inbound marketing strategies
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns with technical content
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) with Account scoring and ICP
- Lead Generation Campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Community building and Influencers Relations
- Executing and managing Digital Marketing projects - SEO / SMM / SEM
- Complete digital marketing strategy development, Action plan, and KPIs development.
- SMO Social Media Optimization – Paid and Organic Social Media marketing
- Website analysis/Auditing
- Relationship Marketing / Link Building /
- Sales support, sales material readiness, and marketing
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company website content, Author and edit offline media such as product sheets, brochures, articles.
- Manage digital image library and provide graphics support
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of electronic marketing initiatives including landing pages, banner ads, HTML emails, newsletters etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of overall technology marketing and biz dev experience
- IT + business degrees (BSIT or MBA IT/ Marketing) or equivalent required
- Successful track record of growing business through marketing and building, and managing outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, developing marketing strategies to generate a demand for SAAS product.
- Successful track record of Identifying and executing campaign management tactics daily across multiple campaign types (e.g. search, social, display, video, remarketing) including—but not limited to—account structure, settings, keywords, creative, bidding, landing pages, A/B testing, tracking, and analysis.
- Competitor/Industry/Keyword Research
- Email Marketing – Drip Campaigns and Email Automation
- SEO – On-Page and Off-Page Optimization
- Technical SEO Audit, Analysis, and Recommendation
- Content Curation and Back-linking
- Google Ads and PPC - Pay Per Click Marketing (Google AdWords)
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Experience working with marketing automation, CRM/ATS, and other marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Salesforce etc.)
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Marketing and Advertising
- Computer Software
- Employment Type
- Job Functions