We have multiple Senior Full Stack Developers/ Software Engineers positions open in our Rawalpindi/ Islamabad office. Candidate must have a strong programming background and expertise in PHP, MYSQL, Zend Framework, LAMP, REST Api, Third Party API Integrations, ReactJS, MaterialUI, Java Swing, jquery and Web Services
Candidates will work closely with other software team members, such as Product Manager, system analysts, software engineers, testers, and web UI/UX designers. The candidate is able to optimize and fine-tune web applications for maximum performance, speed, and stability.
- Experience with PHP/ MYSQL/ Bootstrap/ Zend or other Framework experience required.
- RESTful APIs, implement API-first design practices to allow the API to reflect the best possible design and developer experience.
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Embracing development best practices, and communicating clearly and effectively with peers, users, testers, and supervisors.
- Analyzing existing code, writing new code, testing, debugging, and providing production support
- Build, test, review, and ship software for our platforms, including our suite of APIs and microservices, editorial tools, and web frontends
- Partner with other engineering squads to collaboratively develop our APIs, content management, and frontend systems
- Collaborate on the design of system architecture, data models, data flows, schemas, and API contracts
- Collaborate with product managers, designers to shape the product
- Be a significant contributor to the implementation of new architectures, technologies, and methodologies in our group
- PHP/ Ember.js / React.js / Vue.js / Angular.js is bonus
- Our data stores include MYSQL, PostgresSQL, and more. Experience with ElasticSearch for queries and Redis for caching.
- Experience with single page application frameworks
- Source Control Management experience (Github it ;-)
- High transactional e-commerce experience
- Experience with version control, peer review, and other modern development practices.
- Experience working in the AWS and Google Cloud Services ecosystem is highly desirable
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, developing and delivering advanced PHP web applications and Zend Framework
- Past experience as a developer on an enterprise project that used LAMP technologies, with a demonstrated ability to articulate the architectural solution and the solutions applied
- Thorough understanding of MVC design patterns with the ability to articulate specific solutions through past experiences
- Ability to develop for scalability including understanding advanced database issues, clustering, and caching
- Hands-on ability with MySql, including advanced database design, query generation, performance tuning and profiling in a high volume environment
- Understanding and dedication to software development "best practices" including familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Strong experience with design-for-testability and unit-tests, Version control experience
- 5+ years of PHP web applications development in a LAMP environment, including PHP5
- Design Patterns, Zend Framework, Strong Web 2.0/RIA knowledge, and experience
- Minimum: A bachelor degree with a major in Computer Science & Software Engineering