We are looking for a DevOps/ Cloud Engineer with Google Cloud and AWS Experience and expertise. You must be proficient Google Cloud Platform and/or Amazon Web Services cloud solution, architecture, related technologies, and their interdependencies. You must be able to research, analyze, recommend, and select technical approaches for solving difficult and exciting development and integration problems. You will be setting up, upgrading, and/or migrating Atlassian tools with the understanding of the full topology involved: Application, Database, Load Balancer etc.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for consultants with:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 4-6 years of hands-on Cloud / DevOps experience - looking for strong GOOGLE Cloud Plateform(GCS) and/ or AWS experience and expertise, more development experience than administration.
- Experience creating, managing and deploying microservices
- Possesses proficiency in automated testing strategies, including TDD.
- Understands advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services, Continuous Integration.
- Understands Cloud computing concepts and how to build Cloud deployable applications.
- Performs load and performance testing on the application and do regular performance tuning.
- CloudFormation/Terraform development experience.
- Experience with Terraform - Infrastructure as Code
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Ansible playbooks
- GitlabMiddleware experience - Apache, Tomcat and Wildfly
- Must have significant expertise in designing, building and automating highly reliable and scalable cloud solutions that use Google Cloud/ AWS services
- Solid experience with Infrastructure as Code (GCS AWS CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Validated experience with building DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Expertise in building DevOps tools for containerization Docker and scripting languages such as Python, Bash etc
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix internals and architecture. Must be comfortable working on the command line.
- Develop and customize Ansible playbooks and modules. Intermediate to expert level expertise expected.
- Proven expertise for leveraging Ansible, scripting for automating the full life cycle of a three-tier application including setup and upgrades.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of command line Git is required. Prior experience with Github or Gitlab is preferred.
- Experience with scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby, Nodejs) etc.
- Experience with using CI/CD to automate build and deployment. Must be well versed with CI/CD concepts. Good understanding of SDLC and Deep knowledge of version control tools (Git)
- Administration and user level experience with Atlassian tools.
- Familiarity with SOAP/REST API's, Microservices and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).