Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health – Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: Dr. P. Phillips Hospital has been selected as one of the 2020 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
- Three (3) years as a registered nurse in an acute care setting and one (1) year leadership experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) with Graduate degree in Business or health-related field.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC required for certain areas.
- Initially required to have National certification in area of clinical practice until achieves National leadership board certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Organization for Nursing Leadership (AONL) required within 2 years.