We are looking for a full-time Online Sales Development Representative (night shift 7pm to 3am) to identify, pursue and own critical executive relationships with small and medium-sized companies. The Online Sales Development Representative drives new opportunities through developing new relationships and provide value to the client. You should want, above all, to sell with your superior presentation and communications skills.
- Probing for opportunities and position our products to new prospects
- Develop incoming leads and referrals through the full cycle sales process
- Contribute value to data guides, scripts, and other documentation
- Execute proactive outbound prospecting and lead management through various channels such as calling, emailing, and social media
- Continuous learning and grow your knowledge of the product/ services
- Maintain key relationships post-sales
- Outstanding organization, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to develop executive-level messaging / demonstrations for maximum impact
- Self-motivated and able to work with a distributed team
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels; written, verbal, and presentations.
- Good understanding of technology and ability to position the services to prospective customers
- Strong phone-based problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Experience working with CRM system, emails, and other sale aids helpful
- 4-year college/ university degree in Computer Science or BSIT preferred
- Must be willing to constantly educate themselves on cutting edge technology and the ability to assimilate new concepts quickly as technology continues to change at a rapid pace
Entry Level to Mid Level