CT or Cath Lab Engineer with 3-8 years of experience (Need 1 Level II and 1 Level III Engineer)
Preferred: experience with GE CT's or Phillips Cath Labs
Required: experience in the modality (CT or Cath Lab).
A technical and operations expert on at least one modality and may be proficient in multiple modalities. Fully qualified to perform assigned maintenance, installation, repairs, adjustments, and calibrations of equipment.Skills:
• Provides technical training and mentorship to other Engineers as appropriate
• Provides alternate solutions for critical issues to management prior to implementation
• Assists in the evaluation of equipment, accessories, and supplies
• Assists in a consultative capacity in the evaluation of purchase specifications
• Maintains timely, accurate and thorough documentation required
• Resolves advanced service repair needs and communicates with internal teams.
Lifts and carries heavy equipment. Works with high voltage circuits and radiation emitting equipment. Handles delicate and expensive equipment. Must be able to read and understand highly technical equipment operating and repair manuals. Must be able to effectively communicate with technical staff, students and physicians.
Associate’s degree or higher in Electrical or Biomedical Engineering or related field OR equivalent military Biomedical education and 4 plus years of experience in Radiology Imaging Service preferred.Languages: English Read Write Speak Attachments: Skills and Experience Skills: