We are looking for Online Sales/ Marketing Interns to work in the Night Shift (7pm to 3am). Are you seeking an opportunity to work hard and have fun in a fast-paced dynamic industry? If you are confident, possess excellent communication skills, and like working with people and being able to offer them rewarding opportunities, then this opportunity could be for you.
You will learn how to develop/ build:
- capability to prospect new business via emails and marketing campaigns
- ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- email and voicemail campaigns to reach potential clients and candidates
- Great writing and content development skills
- to maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and builds a positive rapport with every prospect.
- developing and maintaining a client portfolio
- Use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage sales cycle as well as current/future activity
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Cultivate successful long-term relationships with organizations to further establish Virtelligennce as a trusted staffing provider and advisor.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts and further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients continuously assessing and communicating how Virtelligence can meet their needs. Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients. Develops and implements sales plans and activities. Learns about Virtelligence service offerings, keeping up to date with the new Service Portfolio and trends.
- The position will require supporting business development outreach initiatives, which will require the Sale Executive to initiate and organize meetings/ calls with prospects, prepare and send emails and will require substantial phone and meeting skills.
- Action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close. Proven experience in scaling not only their company's current presence in the marketplace but their ability to work together with other senior executives to ensure their offerings re
- Prepare CVs and correspondence to forward to manager in respect of suitable applicants.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills.
- Attention to detail, well organized, good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities.
- have strong time management and follow up skills.
- Technical background. IT Industry know-how.
Bachelor's degree in IT/ Marketing or related field