IT Sales/ Business Development/ Account Managers (NATIONWIDE) - IT Consulting/ Staffing
Virtelligence is seeking a full-time IT Sales Executive to become a part of our rapidly growing C-Level Sale Team. The Sales Executive drives new opportunities through developing new relationships and leveraging existing relationships, they provide value to the client and revenue to our consulting business all over the US. This sales role involves the management of growth within existing major account client relationship[s] and new strategic accounts business development. This is a services sales role-based: Healthcare IT Consulting, IT staffing, IT staff augmentation, and IT services. As a Tech company, we help enable our client's digital transformation journey via big data, cloud adoption, EHR, ERP implementation, and optimization. With a national presence and experienced leadership, Virtelligence is the place to work. We offer an excellent base salary with very attractive commissions incentives and a great career growth opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering sales revenue from IT Consulting Services offered to clients and prospects in the US. The main focus of this position is to bring in new business and new clients.
- Achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Identifies and qualifies legitimate sales opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Builds a sales pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- The position will require supporting our business development outreach initiatives, which will require the Sale Executive to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, send emails and will require substantial phone and meeting skills.
- Previous experience in selling Contract Staffing and Consulting Services and Information Technology solutions is desired.
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain technical staffing and permanent job orders from targeted client companies in the designated geography
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will have an opportunity to grow a handful of existing accounts with current business. HUNTER-- Ability to get "NEW LOGOS"
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to the existing client base
- Staffing Sales Account Manager will maintain a high standard of service and customer satisfaction within new and existing accounts, to ensure continued business
- Staffing Sales Account Manager will cold-call executives and hiring managers within local companies
- Experience relationship building/selling to Managers as well as Staffing Partners of Vendor Management Systems (VMS).
- Demonstrated experience in selling IT services with a track record of identifying and closing new clients that resulted in the successful placement of IT resources - contract, contract-to-hire (contingent labor), and direct hires.
- Proven prospecting and closing abilities having success in generating new business
- Developing a client coverage strategy to ensure each assigned account has adequate coverage (via cold/warm calls, emails, LI messages, on-site meetings.).
- Identifying Key IT and Operational Leaders and their reporting structures
- Identifies revenue opportunities through marketing campaigns, communications, programs, and other activities as needed.
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Setting up weekly/regular phone calls or on-site meetings between the client managers and Senior Management.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and functions.
- Strong work ethic with a positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve sales goals.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of FIVE years of consultative IT Staffing sales experience
- Staffing Sales Account Manager will have a verifiable track record of outstanding business development performance in current or prior roles
- Account Management/Client Services/Account coordination experience, ideally in the IT staffing/IT product/consulting industry.
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Prior ability and/or willingness to learn New Business Development
- Strong presentation, communications, and email writing skills
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Cold Calling, negotiation, staffing, closing skills, Project Management, sales, staffing, sourcing, qualifying and negotiating, EMR, EHR, Epic, Cerner/ Siemen Sorian, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Workday, Lawson, CIOs, CMIOs, CMOs, CFO's. The SM/ BDM, IT, EHR, Cold Calling, business development, sales, account management, cold calling, qualifying, placement)