Virtelligence - Where Successful People Want to Work
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results, and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. As the driving force behind the Virtelligence staffing team, you would have to apply both conventional & unconventional methods to steer and successfully establish Virtelligence's thought leadership across geographies, in the best, most creative & fastest way possible.
Why this opportunity is truly unique:
- We are a fast-growing recruiting agency that is challenging the industry
- Growing significantly - tons of opportunities for career growth
- This is NOT a Human Resource Management role but rather recruiting for USA-based company.
- Base Salary + Great Commission
- 5 working days (Saturday & Sunday Off)
- Paid Time Off
- Demonstrate competency in execution of full life cycle recruitment (source, screen, negotiate, submit, etc.).
- Obtain qualified candidates for open positions and pipeline through various means including LinkedIn Recruiter, search engines, networking, referrals, internal applicant tracking system.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and short-listing candidates
- Establish a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long-term relationships with candidates.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple client requirements simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the industry.
- Ability to focus on details and understand the broad impact of inconsistencies.
- Must be able to work on nights 5 working days (Nightshift 7pm to 4am)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years' experience with Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or Sourcing is ideal.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- Drive, Ownership, and perseverance to conduct outbound contacts daily
- Must be ready to work in US timings (This a - must-have- as the hiring requirement is for US geography -nightshift 7 pm to 4am)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/ Business/ MIS/ Marketing or related fields