A leading global HR SaaS company is looking for a freelance, remote Senior Content Writer (15-20 hours per week) to develop high-quality, authoritative, and engaging HR and Talent SaaS content.
- Conduct research on HR and Talent SaaS topics to develop original content.
- Create compelling content that translates HR and Talent SaaS information into logical and engaging content.
- Write original keyword-rich content, following best content and SEO practices.
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Adhere to the existing style guides and tone to create content.
- Content and copywriting in different writing styles and on all kinds of domains
- Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces, and create high-quality, unique content
- Make sure content is grammatically correct and free of errors before submission
- Delivering content on time before the deadlines pass
- Past Healthcare IT writing experience in an established agency, an in-house team, freelance, or a similar role in an HR and Talent SaaS-related industry.
- Ability to simplify HR and Talent SaaS-related topics and produce engaging content in creative formats.
- Skilled at writing and copy-editing content in the English language.
- Ability to adjust tone and message to audiences across the spectrum of medical sophistication.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business IT/ Marketing or relevant work experience
- This is a remote and part-time position. We welcome candidates from any location.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Strong understanding of product/services and industry
- Write quality content
- Meet deadlines