Virtelligence is looking for a Senior Call Center Sales Manager/ Sales Operation Manager with experience managing a rapidly growing team of contact center professionals. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully running call center operations. This includes hiring, onboarding, day-to-day management, skill advancement, and goal achievement for all team members reporting to you. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that allows call center agents to succeed in their roles
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Manage sales and customer service metrics that show team performance across accounts Ability to work towards strict targets
- Assisting the Extended Management team in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team
- Embed a performance culture framework and review processes
- Drive discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, hiring/interviewing, and promotions
- Provides coaching and mentoring to contact center supervisors and team leads and occasionally to customer service representatives
- Approves and implement streamlining opportunities and process improvements
- Coordinates customer service activities with other internal functions
- Tracks and reports contact center performance against objectives and goals, i.e., quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to Marketing
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best-in-class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Work with the Marketing Teams to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved
- Review management information and make suggestions, and recommendations as to improvements across the contact center.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
· Bachelor of IT/ MIS degree or higher preferred
· Minimum 5-7 years’ Call Center / Contact Center management experience
· Effective leadership and analytical skills
· Working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
· Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs
· Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience