Regional IT Staffing Sales/ Account Executives
Virtelligence is currently seeking full-time Regional IT Sales Executives to become a part of our C-Level Sales Team. This Sales Executive identifies, pursues and owns critical executive relationships with critical large and medium-sized hospital providers. The Sales Executive drives new opportunities through developing new relationships and leveraging existing relationships. They provide value to the client and revenue to our consulting business all over the US. With a national presence and experienced leadership, Virtelligence is the place to work.
This sales role involves the management of growth within existing major account client relationships and new strategic accounts business development. This is a services sales role-based: Healthcare IT Consulting, IT staffing, IT staff augmentation, and IT services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering sales revenue from IT Consulting Services offered to clients and prospects in the US. The main focus of this position is to bring in new business and new clients.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients, and build a professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Cultivate successful long term relationships with organizations to further establish Virtelligence as a trusted staffing provider and advisor.
- Identifies and qualifies legitimate sales opportunities, providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Builds a sales pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts and further penetrate existing accounts.
- Manages customer relationships and is responsible for an entire customer across geographies and capabilities. Serves as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with a focus on corporate and business unit executives.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals. Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends and emerging technologies
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients continuously assessing and communicating how Virtelligence can meet their needs. Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients. Develops and implements sales plans and activities. Learns about Virtelligence service offerings, keeping up to date with the new Service Portfolio and trends.
- The position will require supporting our business development outreach initiatives, which will require the Sale Executive to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare letters and email and will require substantial phone and meeting skills.
- Previous experience in selling Contract Staffing and Consulting Services and Information Technology solutions is desired.
- Action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close. Proven experience in scaling not only their company's current presence in the marketplace but their ability to work together with other senior executives to ensure their offerings receive maximum exposure across several of their company's clients
- A good fit for the culture: true passion for changing organizations for the better, a relaxed, professional-casual atmosphere, people-oriented, belief in partnership, innovation, excellence.
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain technical staffing and permanent job orders from targeted client companies in the designated geography
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will have an opportunity to grow a handful of existing accounts with current business. HUNTER-- Ability to get "NEW LOGOS"
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities
- IT Staffing Sales Account Manager will Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to the existing client base
- Staffing Sales Account Manager will maintain a high standard of service and customer satisfaction within new and existing accounts, to ensure continued business
- Experience identifying and developing relationships at the mid, upper, and “C” levels.
- 2 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in selling IT services with a track record of identifying and closing new clients that resulted in the successful placement of IT consulting resources.
- Proven prospecting and closing abilities having success in generating new business
- Ability to lead, interact with internal Recruitment and Operations to foster as well as maintain a positive and successful work environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and functions.
- Strong work ethic with a positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve sales goals.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two years of consultative IT Staffing sales experience desired
- Staffing Sales Account Manager will have a track record of outstanding business development performance in current or prior roles
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Cold Calling, qualifying, interviewing, negotiation, staffing, closing skills, Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, McKesson, Allscripts, Project Management, sales, staffing, sourcing, qualifying and negotiating, EMR, EHR, PACS, CPOE, McKesson, Epic, Cerner, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Workday, Lawson, CIOs, CMIOs, CMOs, CFO's. The SM/ BDM, IT, EHR, Cold Calling, business development, sales, account management, cold calling, qualifying, placement)