Virtelligence is seeking friendly, hard-working Senior B2B Call Center/ Sales representatives to join our growing team. In this position, you will provide sales through telephone, email, and/or instant messaging. You should be ambitious, results-driven, and goal-oriented. This is a great position for someone who is versed in upselling and sales tactics. This is night shift matching USA times.
Representatives will perform outbound call outreach and carefully determine prospective customer needs for targeted products and services. You will bring new opportunities to our sales pipeline to grow business and expand our reach into potentially new client relationships via calling to promote the use of our products and services. You will maintain and update contact lists and build opportunities to convert to our sales team.
- Advise customers on products and promotions to drive overall sales
- Engage customers mainly through outbound sales support with some outbound calls, emails, and possibly chat functions
- Able to demonstrate empathy and excellent customer service skills
- Enter all notes and relevant information regarding client inquiries into the company CRM system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment focused on growth
- Ability to use multiple programs simultaneously while talking on the phone/chatting
- Complete outbound calls 100 a day and track outbound info on an internal system.
- Navigate client lists, call queues, websites and work with gatekeepers to gain access to purchasers of the software.
- Use dialer technology to execute outbound/inbound phone calls
- Collect and process information efficiently
- Achieve or exceed sales goals and quotas
- Retain training materials and continue in the knowledge process.
- A highly energetic self-starter who loves people and possesses an attitude that is willing to learn and develop a skill set.
- A determination to sniff out leads through navigating call lists, websites and working with gatekeepers to find the right contacts who are the decision-makers and influencers to purchasing software for schools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to learn our internal system and processes.
- Document calls and update account history as necessary.
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm and can multitask.
- Have customer service experience and excellent communication abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Ability to remain professional at all times during the call.
- Minimum 3-5 year years preferred working in a call center environment directly with end-user customers/USA clients, or educational / training experience.
- Experience with B2B Sales and SaaS environments is PLUS
- BS/ BA in Information Technology is not required but desired