Digital Marketing Expert
Virtelligence is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist with experience in using digital marketing technology, metrics, and inbound techniques. Hands-on experience with marketing automation, inbound strategies, CRM, and analytics tools is key for the individual in this role.
You will work closely with the Virtelligence Marketing team to help create scalable processes that will support our marketing technology infrastructure, as well as plan and implement new marketing technology to help grow the business.
As a valued member of the Virtelligence team, the primary responsibility of this role will be to work closely with the Senior Inbound Digital Strategist and the executive team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies. After implementation, this individual will continue evaluating performance, adjust, and be dedicated to the pursuit of delivering the best possible results for Virtelligence .
This role is a great fit for you if you are…
· Experienced with marketing technology and digital marketing
· A power user of HubSpot or equivalent
· Have a genuine desire to explore, research, and learn other tools as needed, to best meet client goals
· Skilled in analyzing and leveraging data to determine actionable insights that support the success of our clients and campaign initiatives
Alongside the Senior Inbound Digital Strategist, you will create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, content, and email to drive customer acquisition
· Implement and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through creating emails and content, list management and workflows, as well as technical development, metrics design, testing, execution, and tracking.
· Build landing pages, forms, tracking URLs, and more within marketing automation platforms
· Maintain integrations between client marketing automation platforms, the customer relationship management system, and advertising platforms
· Develop reporting dashboards to provide visibility into strategy results and effectiveness.
· Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
· Participate in the creative development process including brainstorms and encourage teammates to identify fresh approaches to clients’ goals. Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
· Final quality assurance making sure all campaign deliverables/activities are in alignment with the strategy
· 5 years of digital marketing experience
· 2 years of hands-on experience with Marketing Automation tools (HubSpot or equivalent)
· 2 years of Google Analytics experience preferred
· Demonstrates ability to think strategically, connect client goals and objectives with inbound marketing approaches and make sound recommendations to clients.
· Passion for digital marketing and a strong understanding of inbound marketing
· Working knowledge of email marketing, social media, SEO, and digital advertising best practices
· Self-motivated, proactive, and flexible
· Creative thinker and problem solver
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Proactive and organized; create and set agendas ahead of time to lead the account team and provide updates on ongoing initiatives and campaigns.
· Strong communication skills
· Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities. Takes independent actions and calculated risks. Asks for help when needed.
· Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics, or related majors is preferred
· Experience working with B2B companies/organizations in Technology related industries is a plus