We are looking for an Agile Business Analyst/ Scrum Master and Agile Coach. This position will focus on helping the company to design a development roadmap; improve strategy and reduce costs; deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes, and metrics); utilize best practice methodologies, and enable technology solutions and change management programs to help improve a company’s product delivery.
Do you have experience as a scrum master, agile coach, release train engineer, product owner, or product manager?
Now, imagine yourself:
- Leading teams of individuals and setting and managing client expectations specific to the project or product.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Communicating project direction, approach, priorities, events, and status to all project resources and business sponsors.
- Ensuring project deliverables are on time and on budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations.
- Mitigating project risks and managing issues
- Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, Nexus, DevOps, SAFe, etc
- Facilitate scrum meetings, Sprint Zero, Setup Sprints, Sprint Planning, and Sprint retrospectives.
- Understanding product strategy as it relates to the overall agility of the business.
- Develop product roadmaps.
- Oversee product features, stories, and overall direction as executed by Agile teams.
- Create and maintain product backlogs.
- Setup and facilitate Releases.
- Capture and support story creation, facilitate story breakdowns, and capture estimates