We have multipleSenior Full Stack / PHP Developer positions open in our Rawalpindi/ Islamabad office. The candidates must have a strong programming background and expertise in PHP, React Native, React,JS, MaterialUI, Java Swing, jquery, Restfulm API and Web Services. Candidates will work closely with other software team members, such as the Product Manager, system analysts, software engineers, testers, and web UI/UX designers. The candidate is able to optimize and fine-tune web applications for maximum performance, speed, and stability.
- Experience with PHP/ React.JS, MYSQL/ Bootstrap/ Zend, or other Framework experience required.
- RESTful APIs, implement API-first design practices to allow the API to reflect the best possible design and developer experience.
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).· Embracing development best practices, and communicating clearly and effectively with peers, users, testers, and supervisors.
- Analyzing existing code, writing new code, testing, debugging, and providing production support
- Build, test, review, and ship software for our platforms, including our suite of APIs and microservices, editorial tools, and web frontends
- Partner with other engineering squads to collaboratively develop our APIs, content management, and frontend systems
- Collaborate on the design of system architecture, data models, data flows, schemas, and API contracts
- Collaborate with product managers, designers to shape the product
- Be a significant contributor to the implementation of new architectures, technologies, and methodologies in our group
- PHP/ React.js / Vue.js / Angular.js is bonus
- Our data stores include MYSQL, PostgresSQL, and more. Experience with ElasticSearch for queries and Redis for caching.
- Experience with single page application frameworks
- Source Control Management experience (Github it ;-)
- High transactional e-commerce experience
- Experience with version control, peer review, and other modern development practices.
- Experience working in the AWS and Google Cloud Services ecosystem is highly desirable
RIA KnowledgeWeb Application DevelopmentMVC Design PatternsZend FrameworkAWS Google Cloud SystemPHP Web Application