We are looking for a talented Senior Business System Analyst (UI/ UX) to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback, and creating a quality piece of work. The ideal candidates should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX/ UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Establish consistent brand and creative designs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- . Develop design solutions for various platforms
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders using mock-ups and lookbooks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standard
- Proven UX/ UI experience
- Demonstrable UX/ UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Forever learning: Relentless desire to learn and leverage the latest web technologies.
- Detail-oriented: You must be highly organized, be able to multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
- Independence: The ability to make things happen with limited direction. Excellent proactive attitude, take-charge personality, and "can-do" demeanor.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS in CS/ Human-Computer Interaction Design, or related fields