Virtelligence is seeking a Senior Proposal Writers/ Specialists with STRONG Business System Analysis background to support proposal writing efforts, to include technical approaches, past performance and resumes. You will be responsible for researching, writing and producing Proposal responses to Virtelligence aggressive growth objectives in the IT Consulting Markets. We are seeking an experienced and passionate tech-savvy professional that can apply their technical skills and knowledge of Content writing, Digital Marketing and proposal writing in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will manage the RFP process for the company; verifying all RFPs received by the company are tracked, read, disseminated to appropriate audiences, compiled, and sent out.
The selected candidate would work directly with our subject matter experts (SMEs) to prepare proposal content in accordance with guidelines and deadlines. They must possess the analytical skills to extract detailed content from the SMEs, incorporate proposal thematic win themes, and produce high-quality content consistent with the requirements and evaluation criteria of the solicitations. As knowledge of the subject matter and capabilities mature, the candidate will also be asked to generate proposal content independently. The selected candidate will also support proposal editing and reviews as required. This will include:
- Ensure adherence to standards and templates to present a consistent appearance/style in compliance with our corporate identity
- Review, edit, and proofread documents to ensure accuracy, clarity, consistency
- Manage and prioritize multiple proposal assignments to meet strict submittal deadlines
- Update/maintain reference materials (including past performance, resumes, graphics, marketing material)
It is essential that you can communicate, written and verbally, in fluent English.
- Provide technical writing for RFP responses.
- Research RFPs to find relevant proposals for our company to respond to.
- Understand and fully articulate the requirements of the RFP, so our company can respond effectively.
- Review RFx (Request for Quote/Bid) content for the understanding of requirements
- Define roles and responsibilities for internal resources
- Communicate with management as appropriate
- Prepare proposal outlines and schedules for the RFx team
- Create a timeline for RFx team with defined actions and due dates
- Develop questions requiring Subject Matter Expert response
- Check and edit documents
- Produce narratives, illustrations, & graphic concepts
- Establish and manage RFx template documentation
- 5+ years’ experience creating, reviewing, editing to Request for Information & Request for Proposal
- Excellent communication, grammar, & editing skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products
- Writing, general. It is absolutely mandatory that you can write in English - fluently.
- Extensive writing experience, with work samples, is required.
- Proposal Writing experience is Required.
- Prior experience writing proposals for the USA/ UK/ Canada market is highly desired.
- MUST HAVE 4 YEARS PROFESSIONAL Degree in Computer Science/ MIS/ BIS/ MBA (IT Focus)