As an HR Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our HR department in day-to-day operations. You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including employee attendance, recruitment, selection, orientations and other.
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms.
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Address queries and issues of workers when required.
- Assist the HR team in organizing career fairs and special events.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Working knowledge of MS Office and excel.
- Familiar with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good time management skills.
Shift timings : 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM