24903193 - Program Manager Cancelled
Location: New York
Country: United States
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Ensure smooth daily operations at all sites through management of program staff and coordination for all critical escalations in a timely manner.
- Provide strategic direction in management of the program budget and any/all changes to program services and/or workflows.
- Provide oversight of on-site work to ensure continuous operations and compliance with applicable policy and procedures
- Support with invoice and budget reviews and quality assurance testing of contracted work product and sites
- Coordinate with various NYC Health + Hospitals departments (such as Facilities, IT, Supply Chain, and Safety), City agencies, and contracted vendors to ensure adherence to established processes, resolve problems, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide timely, routine reporting on a variety of items as requested
- Support and lead site-level efforts to maintain a positive patient experience for individuals utilizing services
- Manage one or more contracted vendors
- Provide supervision and support for 24/7 operations as required
- Other related duties as assigned
- Candidate must be reliable for independent work, be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including ability to tailor technical material to a variety of audiences (e.g., administrative and technical leaders; front-line staff)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency and accountability in all work product
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Fluency in languages other than English, particularly Spanish
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Graduate degree may substitute one year of experience