Physical Therapist On Hold
Country: United States
- Responsible for providing safe and effective Physical Therapy services by implementing appropriate evaluation, treatment, and education designed to meet the identified needs and functional goals of the patient. Communicates effectively and professionally with patients, families/caregivers, and team members. Promotes teamwork.
- Current unencumbered Oregon Physical Therapy license required.
- Healthcare Provider Level BLS required.
- Must be able to travel to multiple points of care.
- Therapy and Counseling - Possess the skills and knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and cognitive conditions. Ability to provide counseling and guidance.
- Business Writing - Strong business writing skills, including the ability to professionally communicate clinical content in written documentation that is easily understood by the end user.
- Communication - Effective written and oral communication skills to explain complex issues, exchange information between team members, and tactfully discuss issues. Ability to perform group presentations and listen to and understand complex information and ideas.
- Team Building - Ability to work, function and communicate on a multi-disciplinary team. Possess the knowledge and skills to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Time Management - Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work to complete within required time frames and to follow-up on pending issues. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments and under pressure.
Therapy And Counseling: 1 years
Business Writing: 1 years
Verbal And Written Communication: 0
Team Building: 0
Time Management: 0