Virtelligence is currently seeking a Credentialing Analyst. The Credentialing Analyst will maintain high standards of accountability and operate on the principles of a High-Reliability Organization in an effort to achieve safety, quality, and efficiency goals. This individual acquires and maintains relevant compliance documentation for Healthcare Provider candidates on assignment with client facilities by partnering with internal sales and clinical teams, creating urgency with candidates, and reinforcing Joint Commission, federal, state, and Virtelligence mandates in order to achieve compliance for on-time start date ultimately impacting fill rate, market share, and revenue.
- Review healthcare providers’ submitted requirements including licensure, certifications, screens and other critical documents using the data platform system to determine healthcare provider (HP) document status versus requirements needed for a specific assignment in order to pursue outstanding requirements.
- Communicate timely updates of HP document status with all internal stakeholders via the data platform system, email, phone, etc. to facilitate a team approach to gathering all required documents.
- Create urgency with healthcare providers via email and phone, to encourage timely and accurate document submission by establishing target dates and monitoring document submission progress in order to deliver comprehensive documentation to the client facility for an on-time assignment start date.
- Coordinate response to assigned client regulatory audits, TJC/TWSM/NCQA documentation, and other requests by client facilities by completing the requests with accuracy and within the established/provided timelines.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to determine appropriate dates, times, and locations for HP candidates to complete necessary compliance steps including drug screens, background checks, immunizations, etc.
- Facilitate the process for assigned facilities by taking a lead role to collaborate with Account Managers, Recruiters, and the Housing department in order to determine reasonable start dates.
- Collaborate and review all incoming new client contracts or contract revisions for Credentialing requirements, for assigned facilities in order to identify unique requirements.
- Negotiate with client facility to reconsider unusual or uncustomary requirements by emphasizing the value and experience of Quality Services Department with client facilities in order to minimize disruption of placements and optimize fill rate.
- Consult clients on Credentialing best practices by making recommendations on requirements expectations and realistic start dates to streamline submission and placement processes in order to increase the fill rate of qualified HPs.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate facility database including updated contact information, new requirements, and client correspondence by following up regularly with clients in order to optimize service coverage and prevent gaps in service delivery.
- Research new requirements (by The Joint Commission, OSHA, and others) that may impact the industry in order to present proposals to leadership that clarify appropriate action plans that will address the requirements with the least resources and expense.
A Successful Applicant Must Have
- A Bachelor ’s Degree or related experience
- 1 to 3 years previous experience
- A strong sense of urgency and competitive drive to be the best
- 1 or more years recruitment experience of Allied (rehab/therapy, imaging, respiratory, lab) or Nurse travelers will be nice to have